Education Docent Training: River Quest Classroom Presentations
This training will emphasize the Trust's new Madera Unified 6th Grade in class program. We will also cover other River Quest programs that serve students in 1st through 5th grade.
- Salmon Lifecycle Presentation
- Watershed Model Presentation
- Food Chain Presentation
- River Quest Mural and Wildlife Presentation
- Native American Artifacts Presentation
- Fish Anatomy Presentation
Participants in the training will be prepared to lead classroom presentations for students in 1st through 6th grade. New River Quest Docents will be invited to shadow Trust staff or experienced Docents throughout September.
Location Coke Hallowell Center for River Studies, 11605 Old Friant Rd
The Education Docent Orientation is a prerequisite for this training activity.