Spring is here and there is a lot of work to be done at the River Center; from preparing for our Barn Restoration Project to helping maintain our beautiful gardens, orchard, vineyard, and property grounds. Tasks during the event will vary and depend on what is needed most. Don't miss out on this unique River Stewards Volunteer Work Day at the River Center.
All equipment is provided. Volunteers should dress for the weather conditions, wear closed-toe shoes, and bring a refillable water bottle.
Volunteers will meet at the River Center Grounds in North Fresno. Please continue forward when entering the property and park in the spaces on the gravel lot.
To get there from Fresno:
- Take highway 41 N and exit Friant Road.
- Turn Right onto Friant Road towards Woodward Park.
- Continue north on Friant Road past Woodward Park.
- Turn Left onto Old Friant Road.
- Turn Left at 11605 Old Friant Road and continue to the gravel lot.
Please contact Jake Salimbene, email@example.com, with any questions.
Fresno, CA 93730